Monday, July 14, 2008

SPRAIN...

What a bad day yesterday. As usual I went to church in the morning for Sunday service. But who knows I sprained my back even before the sunday service started. It happened in an ordinary way and without much actions to be described. Can't deny that I am getting old now!! I just bent forward. That's it. My back started to feel the pain and both the back of my legs started to feel numb. I then applied the medication plaster bought from the supermarket downstairs. But unfortunately until now the pain still have not subside after one day. I might go to consult a doctor after work today if it is still painful.
Some people told me to go to the traditional chinese massage but somehow I feel it is a bit risky to try out... coz I never try before and not sure if it really works...

No comments: