Monday, July 7, 2008

First Day Working

Today is the first day working in internet lab. It is a temporary job actually. The job itself is super extremely easy as I just need to make sure the students coming into the internet lab are with proper attire. That's it.
I have plenty of time here browsing the internet while enjoying my personal time doing watever things I like. A bit boring but I think this is what I want for the moment in time to slow down the pace and to reflect back on how God has been leading me thus far.
The only thing that I feel unease is about the people here. The first impression I got was not so good. Maybe I am too naive to think that only those in factories will have the so called politics where people stabbing and fighting for their own benefit.

Bible verse for the day
Matthew 6:19-21
19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments: