Friday, September 12, 2008

Twelve Things to Praise the Lord

It is not listed in a particular order. Praises to God in this particular moment.
  1. Thanks for the creation and created us from the image of God.
  2. Praise Him for His faithfulness in His own Word
  3. Thanks for the salvation that He has granted me freely.
  4. Thanks for speaking to me in the Bible in this last days that I have the Word as guidance.
  5. Thanks for giving me my loving parents who sacrifice a lot for me.
  6. Thanks for my partner who is always loving and supportive to me.
  7. Praise Him for He comforts and teaches me in every moment in time.
  8. Praise Lord for teaching me to love and appreciate my parents who raise me up.
  9. Thanks for every single event happening on me, may it be good or bad in the eyes of men, which build me up to be a stronger person.
  10. Praise ye O Lord for You are sovereign God who controlled the entirely of history, today and tomorrow.
  11. Praise You as You do not let even a single hair of our head fall without Your permission.
  12. Praise Lord for everything that you have granted to me. You are the greatest blessing of all.

No comments: