Thursday, June 12, 2008

Overwhelmed by tiredness...

I feel so tired today. Couldnt manage to wake up on time to work this morning. Alarm rings! I opened my eyes, press a button on my mobile and continue my dream. I slept until suddenly i heard mom calling my name. I opened my eyes again, look at my mobile again and opps.... it's already 7am. I then jumped out from my bed and get myself prepared as soon as possible before heading to work. Although I overslept but yippy! I managed to reach company on time. I did not feel sleepy the whole day today coz lots of issues and piles of stuffs waiting for me to clear. Also thanks to my energy booster, Nescafe, to make me awake for the whole day. But after coming back from work I am like a dead fish just feel like curling myself under the comfortable quilt and have a good night sleep.
Anyway, good nite!

No comments: