Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Signing off soon

After much consideration on the current job scope, finally i had made up my mind to resign from this job. Had already submitted my resignation letter and going to resign on 1st July. It was a hard decision to make as I just worked in this factory for 1 year + and people are treating me very well. The only thing that chase me away are the super overloaded tasks + crazy budgetting.

I thank God for this experience that I have to be a purchaser/ material planner in this factory. I believed I had learned a lot not only in terms of buying vege free shallots but experiencing the pressures and tensions to work in a factory environment. It is common to see people deceiving others in order to cover up their own mistakes, stepping others back to make them look better, gossiping during breaktime and lunch as entertainment in this boring army-like factory.

All these experiences for sure will help me in my future not only on how to deal when faacing similar situation but more on understanding on the sinful desires of people during this end time and also be able to understand and encourage those who have the same experience as I had.

No comments: