Monday, August 25, 2008

A Pleasing Decision How to Make?

I foresee that there would be rejection on the decision that I made. Are we here to please everybody? Sometimes it is hard to make a decision that would make everyone happy. How to take a balance then?

Sigh! Each and every individual has his own mentality and pre-supposition. To make things worse, everyone would think that he/she is doing the right thing and others are all wrong. They would try to change your mind with their own mentality hopefully that you will then listen to what he/she said. If not, disobedience would come in as an accusation to you.

If I am still who I was, certainly I wouldnt care much on what other people are saying. No doubt, I was a very stubborn person who didnt get influenced easily. In fact, I am still stubborn but not as serious as I was previously. I would choose to listen to opinions around to evaluate if it is benefiting me before I made decision. However, I really hope that the decisions been made would get supported by the ones that I love.

Things are getting tougher as we grow up. There are more things that we need to decide on, more problems that need to be dealt with. People are getting more complicated and difficult to deal with as well. The pressures that have been poured upon are getting more unbearable. The expectation from the people around is suffocating.

Anyhow, this is the sinful world that we are living in. What do you expect?

No comments: